Color Atelier Limestone Plaster is a natural mineral-based, medium to fine-textured finish, with a matte or slightly polished look, depending on technique.
- NEW AND IMPROVED FORMULA -
• Achieve smooth, or fine-textured natural stone effect on interior surfaces with timeless, natural plaster.
• Finish creates a multi-toned stone look in matte-to-low sheen finish, with medium size grain forming a thicker body, comparable to coarser marmorino or sandstone.
• The natural blend of limestone, and marble dust gives this unique, tintable paste product a distinct look with an easy application and ability to create authentic textures and various natural stone looks.
• Product comes in ready to use paste, and is available in a curated palette of colors. Natural (untinted) version can be tinted to any desired color. Colors across the products; lime paint, limestone, and tadelakt, will be as close a match as possible, but given the different finishes, textures, and sheen levels, some differences are expected, depending on the colors.
• Applied using a trowel in successive thin coats, Finish creates a timeless multi-toned stone look with subtle variations and nuanced elegance.
• Manufactured in USA with highest quality natural ingredients, and non toxic formula. Durable and breathable finish. Naturally prevents mold and mildew growth. Hypo allergenic, produces a healthy indoor living environment.
1-Gallon will cover 50 to 70 sqft for two coats; depending on surface and texture.
The surface should be clean and cohesive; repair dents, holes, and imperfections.
Mix the product thoroughly before use to ensure consistency. Apply the first coat of Limestone Plaster with a trowel, as evenly as possible avoiding trowel lines and ridges. Spread the material evenly maintaining the same thickness across the wall. Apply the second coat after the first coat is completely dry, this coat is where you can create some kind of a troweled texture, if desired, or close-in evenly. Apply the second coat using slight pressure while applying product with trowel. You may polish the limestone plaster finish to a low satin like sheen, if desired, or leave it matte