Authentic slaked limewash paint that gives the soft patina of a traditional Mediterranean lime paint. Its unique formulation allows for both interior and exterior use. Apply it with a lime paint brush in X-stroked or random, multi-directional pattern. Lime Paint is a truly wonderful traditional material that ages beautifully, and will continue to patina years after.
Size: Q ≅ L
1G ≅ 4 L
5G ≅ 19 L
- Brush applied, natural coating that dries to a matte, velvet-like finish. It creates subtle movement and natural color variation.
- Pre-tinted, and easy to apply.
- It can be applied to plaster, masonry, brick, and previously painted surfaces.
- A 100% dilutable product, depending on the desired finish it can be applied as a full strength, or a wash. Can be used as a wash to lime woodgrain.
- A breathable, durable, mold & mildew resistant finish makes it ideal for decoration of new and historical buildings.
- Zero VOCs (volatile organic compounds), and virtually odorless.
- If applied over our Prep Coat it can be polished to a shine much like a plaster finish.
- Prime with our Matte Primer as needed. In high traffic or high moisture areas, we recommend finishing Lime Paint with Color Atelier Sealers. The sealer will give protection and is easily cleanable.
- Manufactured in USA with highest quality natural ingredients, and non-toxic formula. Hypo allergenic, produces a healthy indoor living environment, LEED point qualified.
One gallon will cover approximately 350 to 400 square feet, depending on porosity of surface.