Authentic limewash paint that gives the soft patina of a traditional Mediterranean lime paint. Its unique formulation allows for both interior and exterior use. Apply it with a lime paint brush in a cross-hatch or random, multi-directional pattern. Lime Paint is a truly wonderful traditional material that ages beautifully, and will continue to patina years after.
Size: Q ≅ L
1G ≅ 4 L
5G ≅ 19 L
- Brush applied, natural coating that dries to a matte, velvet-like finish. It creates subtle movement and natural color variation.
- Pre-tinted, and easy to apply.
- It can be applied to plaster, masonry, brick, and previously painted surfaces.
- A 100% dilutable product, depending on the desired finish it can be applied as a full strength, or a lime wash.
- A breathable, durable, mold & mildew resistant finish makes it ideal for decoration of new and historical buildings.
- Zero VOCs (volatile organic compounds), and virtually odorless.
- If applied over our Prep Coat it can be polished to a shine much like a plaster finish.
- In high traffic or high moisture areas, we recommend finishing with Color Atelier Sealers. The sealer will give protection and is easily cleanable.
- Manufactured in USA with highest quality natural ingredients, and non-toxic formula. Hypo allergenic, produces a healthy indoor living environment, LEED point qualified.
One gallon will cover approximately 350 to 400 square feet, depending on porosity of surface.