- It most closely resembles the lime paint brushes that have been used in Europe for centuries.
- Specially designed for application of mineral and lime based paints on walls, bricks, and other masonry surfaces.
- Limewash Paint is thinner and more laden with pigment than synthetic paints. The brushes used for these materials are specifically designed for their application: they hold a substantial amount of paint and distribute it liberally.
- Highest quality pure white bristle, superior paint release and cleanup.
- Hand formed chisel, and nickel ferrule for a reliable structure.
- Comes with a detachable wood handle, and bucket clip for ease in use at the job site.
- They hold a substantial amount of product and distribute it liberally.
- Recommended for use with Color Atelier Lime Paint, and Sealers.
Fast and easy application on interior/exterior surfaces.
- Wood handle is FSC certified, comes from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Size: Medium 4" x 2"
Lime Paint Brush, Medium