Mineral-based, tintable, base coat product. Get your walls ready for lime paint, plasters, and topcoat application.
- Color Atelier Prep Coat is created for use with lime paint, plasters, and topcoats.
- This tintable, premium quality base coat product is designed to use for smoothing out the surface or creating texture. Apply one or two coats of Prep Coat with a trowel or a roller depending on the desired texture to achieve.
- Create a medium to fine texture with a matte or polished finish, depending on application technique. Prep Coat helps achieve a more consistent appearance and uniform absorption of polished lime paint, plasters, top coats, and waxes on interior walls.
- This premium quality natural mineral based product can be used over previously painted or plastered surfaces. It contains marble aggregates, and easy to handle due to its open time.
- Manufactured in USA with highest quality ingredients, and non toxic formula.
One gallon will cover approximately 100 square feet, depending on porosity of surface.